It's very simple:
- Go to http://support.manaosoftware.com
- Click on "Submit a request"
- Fill out the form and submit it.
- If you are reporting a bug, make sure to give us as many details as possible. If you don't, then we can't get started on the troubleshooting right away, because first we will have to contact you to ask for more details. Your bug report should contain:
- A clear subject. For example, "The app crashes when I try to log out of it" is much more useful than "Help!".
- A description of the steps you performed to cause the bug to appear. If there is any error message, then please include that too. Tell us why you think it's a bug, for example by telling us what you had expected to happen instead. Let us know what browser version you're using, or what phone model, or other relevant details about your computer or tablet or phone.
- An uploaded screenshot showing the problem. If possible, also upload a screenshot showing us what things look like right before the bug happens.
- Try to avoid being vague. For example, "The video doesn't work" could mean any of the following:
- The app crashes when playing a video?
- The video plays upside down?
- Audio is missing?
- The quality is not as high as you expected?
- The wrong video was played?
- The app can't record video?